My life through Volleyball: Nathan Roberts

Well this is pretty much a bit of blog about an Australian guy and his many adventures around the world playing volleyball. (as well as various other things)

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Selection

Well the Australian team for the upcoming tour and Asian Championships (first stage of Olympic qualifying) has been announced. And fortunatelly I was selected in the team for both these tournaments. This for me has probably been the most satisfying Australian team to make, due to the fact we had a strong squad where positions could of gone to other players. So now I'm looking forward to proving my worth in these upcoming tournaments and getting us on track for Beijing!
Ive also included some photos from an internal trial we played and a picture of the travelling team (without Dan Howard)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a very interesting blog. Awesome photos :) I keep fingers crossed for you and your team in Asian Championships! Good luck!

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home