My life through Volleyball: Nathan Roberts

Well this is pretty much a bit of blog about an Australian guy and his many adventures around the world playing volleyball. (as well as various other things)

Monday, May 12, 2008

Quick update

Just a quick update from the new terminal in Heathrow. Unfortunatelly as many of you know we lost in 5 in the last match in Argentina and therefore went down 1-2 in the series of official matches. Pretty decent quality game, i think we just werent quite consistent enough throughout the whole match to get through. I know personally I had a quiet patch in the 2nd-3rd set and also didn't recieve to well. So a little dissapointing, but we are all looking forward to getting to greece now! Oh there was also a massive crowd at the game and again we had to fight our way past teenage girls to get onto the bus! Gotta love Argentina haha I have photos of both so when I have the time i'll put them up!




travel time 65hrs

Physio count 5

Massage count 3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home