Match V Leipzig
Well personally I don't really want to think much more about this game because what's done is done. We lost the match 3-1. It was a match we expected, and probably should of won. It was a strange game for us, i felt like everybody was trying their guts out, but we just couldn't seem to get anything right. Everything we tried just didn't get the job done. Full credit to Leipzig, I think they played a good game and took advantages of our weaknesses. Again it was the beginning of the sets that killed us nearly every time. When you give the opposition a 6 point head start at the start of the set, its never going to be easy. However I think Peter played a good game as opposite, thats great because I have felt like he can be a really good opposite in this league when he is on, hopefully this game gave him some more confidence going into Moers next week.
So all that's left to do is have a great training week and hopefully beat up on Moers on saturday and push for that 3rd-4th spot.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home