National Team
Well as a lot of you may know I was selected to play the Volleyball World Championships in November. As a result I had to leave Germany and head to Australia for a few weeks to train with the national team and play some matches against Argentina and Canada. As one could imagine I was stoked to make the team and play in probably the 2nd most prestigious volleyball tournament you can play in. Getting the experience to play the 5 teams in our pool (Germany, France, Cuba, Brazil and Greece) and possibly more great teams is certainly something to look forward too. My time back in Australia has been good so far. I originally came to Canberra for a few days and caught up with friends which was great, then off to Adelaide for 48hrs to see the family and more friends. Although it was quick it was definitelly worth it, and I'm just happy to have friends that welcome me back like I've never left whenever I go to Adelaide.
Had our first full national team training yesterday, it was ok. We still had some slightly injured and jetlagged guys so I expect to day to be better. Either way we have to hit some form when we play in only a few days.
So ill try to keep this up to date with all the results and happenings over the next few weeks.
Labels: World Championships


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home