Disappointment
I don't think there's a word in the English language that describes how dissapointed I'am about not qulaifying for the Olympics. The Olympics has been my dream since I was 6 years old, it is the 1 thing in my life that I would rather be apart of than any other. It is no question the pinnacle of sporting excellence in the world.
Following the tour my mind and body are both completely messed up. The whole squad gave it our all out there, and i'll never ever question whether we wanted it bad enough, because I know we did. It was just a case of not being good enough at the important time.
Think about how devestated AFL players of a losing grand final look, then times that by 4. Its just cruel. However 4 years does give a team a lot of time to improve and make amens for next time. If the team can use the pain we feel now into the desire to succeed over the next 4 year period, we are not going to be in this situation in 4 years. Bring on London.


2 Comments:
Hi:)
Im maiko,do you remember me..?
I saw your team game in tokyo june
and i was passed present to you.
im so glad meet you but,You did not want to make noisex(
im so sorry...about I have called your name many times...
I hope youll use my present,and It should be able to see you again;)
I always boost you:)
luv,MAIKO xoxo
hello inhappy Australia will not in beijing 2008. Maybe will to better for Australia to dispute the world league 2009 or 2010 for grow it in the volleyball world.
I believe that Australia is one of best Asia.
Post a Comment
<< Home